Currently Registered 澳门正规网赌开户首页 can access the Emergency 资金 Application at the following link. You need to log in using your Seattle Colleges credentials (firstname.lastname@seattlecolleges) to access the form. Please review the eligibility guidelines below before applying.
*Please note: Recipients of the SEAG Grant through Workforce 资金 are ineligible to apply for Emergency 资金.*
问题? 联系 圣扎迦利.firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 934-4007.
Emergency funds offer 一次性 financial help to currently registered students experiencing an immediate or emergent financial hardship that will hinder their ability to persist in education at 西雅图中央.
An immediate or emergent financial need is defined by a life event, unexpected financial burden or necessary expense that provides short-term financial instability. Some examples are:
- Involuntary Loss of Wages/hours (within past 60 days)
- Housing Instability unrelated to ongoing non-payment
- 赃物 related to education (books, computer, phone)
- Sudden involuntary relocation (domestic violence, unsafe housing
- Car repair cost after insurance (general maintenance not considered)
- No outstanding tuition balance
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of 5 college level credits
- FAFSA on file (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)/WASFA (Washington Application for State 金融援助)
- 资金 cannot exceed unmet need
- 资金 not available for continuing-ed or self-pace students
- Degree or certificate seeking at 西雅图中央
持久性: How will this short-term assistance help the student stay in school and persist through the quarter?
决议: What is the resolution? Have all other financial resources been exhausted? What other connections/referrals can be made? What plan or resources will the student be utilizing after receiving the emergency funds?
文档: Is the student providing adequate documentation and proof of financial need? Is the documentation adequate to inform us about a resolution? Does the documentation include a dollar amount associated with the emergency the student is requesting assistance with?
Types of funding not considered:
- Supplemental income and expenses
- Ongoing financial instability (more bills than income, personal loan debt, payday loans)
- We cannot cover tuition, fees, or supply expenses. These expenses should be covered through financial aid, scholarships, and student income.
Awards are considered up to $1,000 requests above $1,000 will be considered on a case-by-case basis. 资金 above $1,500 cannot be considered.